Friday, December 5, 2008

Well, it seems we're slackers through and through. Not a big deal really, but are we dropping the ball on our fantastic seminar already?
I guess I began the procrastination...sorry...and still haven't mailed Jenny's piece to her, so I probably shouldn't be writing this at all. But I am because well, why not?
All I'm trying to say is that maybe we don't have to "go in order" since it's not working super well. (Nathan where's your piece?) Perhaps some of the others in the group that haven't submitted anything could just email or snail-mail some of their writing from the last few months. I bet most of us have been doing some writing, especially with the anticipation of this seminar.
So without further ado....I miss your writing everyone! Let's bask in each others' insights.
(Goodness that was awful.)

No comments: